Material for a 3-hour lesson, part of the Drug Investigation Course, developed by the Kosovo Police Service School
The goal of this lesson is to provide the participants with a basic reference document for the training of KPSS Officers in narcotic and drug evidence handling procedures.
At the conclusion of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify those terms commonly associated with Evidence Handling procedures.
- Outline the procedure for inspections and inventories of evidence room
- Outline the five ( 5 ) steps of Evidence Handling Process
- Identify the situations and the procedure when is necessary to remove evidence from evidence room.
- Identify the types of information which a police officer needs in order to request an examination of Evidence.