Material for a 18-hours lesson plan consisting of modified lecture, guided discussion and exercises, part of the Capacity Building Training for LPSC Partnership Building Module, developed by the OSCE Mission in Kosovo
The purpose of this lesson is to give a brief introduction to the course and to develop the understanding of the members of Local Public Safety Committees about Partnerships and equip them with necessary skills and tools of community safety and community policing.
After this block of instruction the participants will be able to:
1. Get familiar with the course contents, Housekeeping and learning environment.
2. State the four stages of Partnerships Development as taught in the class.
3. Identify potential partners in their communities.
4. Apply different techniques of work out of differences with their potential partners.
5. Describe the benefits of working in partnerships.