This course contains materials for a 1-week course developed by the OSCE Office in Tajikistan
The goal of this lesson is to provide participants with an overview of the Areas and Principles of Adult Learning and to examine different Learning Styles.
At the conclusion of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Identify the ways in which adults learn best.
- List the questions to be answered in order to conduct learner assessment
- State how the adult learner is motivated.
- Identify and understand tips for effective training.
- In a hypothetical training related performance problem, conduct a learner/trainee assessment that includes all relevant characteristics.