Material for a 3-hour lesson, part of the Mid-Level Management Course developed by the Kosovo Police Service School.
The goal of the lesson is to make the participants aware of the fundamental importance of the different kind of phases in the development of a new group or team.
At the end of the lesson, participants will be able to:
- complete the Belbins test
- describe the difference between a group and a team
- describe the difference between functional role and team role
- identify the nine (9) different team roles as described by Belbin
- identify their own personal “natural role(s)”
- identify at least one “allowable weakness” for (each of) their own “natural role(s)”
- identify and combine the existing “natural roles” in the team.