Material for a 5:10 hours lesson, part of the Trainer Development Course, developed by the OSCE Mission to Serbia and Montenegro
The aim of this unit is to provide an understanding of Adult Learning, its principles and to demonstrate the process of learning by applying these principles.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Explain the term "learning" according to the definition given in the class.
- Explain the three (3) domains of learning as described in the class.
- Explain the difference between Pedagogy and Andragogy as discussed in the class.
- Explain the relevancy of Adult Learning Principles as presented in the class.
- Explain the difference between Intrinsic and Extrinsic motivation, as presented in the class.
- Interpret the theories of motivation presented in the unit, following the guidelines presented in the class.