Materials from a one-day training course for front-line uniformed police officers on preventing violent extremism and radicalization by applying a community policing approach.
Presentations are in Macedonian.
- Community policing and the prevention of radicalization and terrorism
- Terrorism: Terminology, history and the current situation in Macedonia
- Process of Radicalization
- Modules Topics: Attack Cycle - General Indicators - Attack Indicators
- Pre-incidental indicators group exercise
- Different ideologies: Left and right, anarchism and isolated events
- Different ideologies: Religiously motivated group and side fighters
- Working in a group